Bell & Associates
Up to $18/hour
Bell & Associates has been engaged to find an Administrative Assistant to join our client’s team. The ideal candidate will provide administrative support to various departments, helping to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of our client’s manufacturing facility.
- Answer and direct phone calls in a professional and courteous manner
- Assist with scheduling maintenance appointments
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing systems
- Prepare and modify documents, including correspondence, reports, drafts, and emails
- Help with inventory of parts for the facility
- Work with vendors to ensure they are able to provide parts in a timely manner
- Assist with data entry and record-keeping tasks as needed
- Provide general administrative support to managers and staff as required
- High school diploma or equivalent; additional qualification as an Administrative Assistant or Secretary is a plus
- Proven experience in an administrative role, must be in a manufacturing or industrial environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy in data entry and record-keeping
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of basic office equipment, including printers, copiers, and fax machines
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles is desirable
Want to share this job?
Click on one of the icons below to get started.