Bell & Associates
The Bookkeeper is responsible for preparing and reviewing financial documents, reports, and statements. This person will help oversee accounting procedures while advising on general finance matters. Such knowledge can apply across the company as needed, such as in budgeting or cash flow management techniques.
- Maintain and update accounting records and files
- Post transactions and categorize records in the general ledger including A/R and A/P entries
- Complete monthly and annual reconciliation of all accounts
- Conduct month-end and year-end closures
- Calculate and process payments
- Prepare documents for audits
- Report to the Controller and work to improve financial processes
- Other accounting tasks as necessary
- BA or BS, Accounting preferred
- Prefer 3+ years of experience
- Very strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent computer skills including advanced Microsoft Excel and Google Suites
BETTER TALENT. BETTER OPPORTUNITY. FIND IT HERE.
Bell & Associates, Inc. is a recognized Executive Recruiting & Staffing leader based in Kansas City. We focus and specialize in the following practice areas – Accounting/Finance, Engineering, Executive Leadership, Financial Institutions, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Manufacturing/Operations Management. We provide top talent to our clients on a Direct Hire, Contract, and Contract-to-Hire basis.
Want to share this job?
Click on one of the icons below to get started.