Business Development Manager
Bell & Associates
Business Development Manager
$75 – $100k plus 5 – 10% bonus
Kansas City, KS
Bell & Associates has been engaged to help our client find their next Business Development Manager. The BDM builds relationships with customers and vendors as well as internal teams of QA, customer service, logistics, sourcing, and production. This person will own management of new product development and product improvement; to include creating new products, designs, QA testing and release to production. Travels and attends customer product presentations, food shows and market tours to keep on track with current trends and customer needs as needed.
- New product development
- Create / design new items to enhance the growth of the company through innovation
- Coordinate with sourcing to secure new ingredients, packaging, etc.
- Work with R&D, production, and production planning to ensure a smooth transition
- Travel outside of local market – less than 10% yearly
- Provide customer support of developing and maintaining customer handling sheets
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- 5-Years related experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Basic knowledge of NEW ERP system
- Ability to write correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organizations
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rates, ratios and percentages
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully
- Cost Consciousness – Works within approved budgets and conserves organizational resources
- Motivation – Sets and achieves challenging goals; Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles
- Quality Management – Looks for ways to improve quality and demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
- Leadership – Exhibits confidence in self and others. Able to inspire and motivate others to perform well
- Analytical Thinker – Capability to analyze complex or diverse information
Bell & Associates, Inc. was recently recognized by Forbes list of Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America – https://www.forbes.com/best-professional-recruiting-firms/list/3/#tab:overall
BETTER TALENT. BETTER OPPORTUNITY. FIND IT HERE.
Bell & Associates, Inc. is a recognized Executive Recruiting & Staffing leader based in Kansas City. We focus and specialize in the following practice areas – Accounting/Finance, Engineering, Executive Leadership, Financial Institutions, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Manufacturing/Operations Management. We provide top talent to our clients on a Direct Hire, Contract, and Contract-to-Hire basis.
Want to share this job?
Click on one of the icons below to get started.