Bell & Associates
Job Description: CFO
- Certified Public Account (CPA) certification
- 5-7 years public accounting experience
- 3-5 years’ experience working in wealth management industry
- Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) regulatory experience
- Business strategy development and execution
- Preparation and presentation of company finance, accounting, and investment reports to executive management, corporate Directors, and shareholders
- Bachelor’s degree required;
- Participate in strategic, scenario-based business planning and analytics exercises.
- Oversee the development, administration, and reporting for annual budgets/forecasts, capital investment business cases, multi-year company pro-forma models, and investment offering memorandums.
- Support investor relations communications and reporting to include the administration of share purchases and redemptions, registrations, and transfer agent recordkeeping.
- Prepare periodic financial and performance reports for all entities and business units to include activity-based costing, client profitability, peer benchmarking, and compensation benchmarking studies.
- Provide finance and accounting support to employee benefit, healthcare, payroll, workers compensation, and incentive compensation programs.
- Coordinate period audits performed by internal and external auditors.
- Administer the timely preparation and submission of corporate tax filings, FFIEC call reports, intercompany services agreements, Reg W allocations, and tax allocation agreements.
- Perform daily accounting functions to manage cash receipts and disbursements, accounts receivable, accounts payable, Director compensation, and B2B invoice generation and revenue collection.
- Manage adherence to capital adequacy and liquidity policies and procedures to include eligible liquid asset (ELA) levels and liquidity coverage ratios by entity. Conduct periodic capital adequacy and liquidity risk assessments and sensitivity analyses.
- Monitor compliance with OCC safety and soundness standards, Operating Agreement terms and conditions, and Safeguard documents.
- Servant Leader.
- Intellectually curious, self-learner.
- Extraordinary work ethic.
- Drive, grit, determination.
- Ability to maintain poise under pressure.
- Effective communicator.
- Enjoys working with people and as part of a team.
- Capable of making tough decisions in ambiguous or uncertain circumstances.
- Willing to take calculated business risks.
- Proven track record of personal and professional achievement evidenced by frequent promotions, career advancing assignments, or challenging life experiences.
- Leadership skills and team-building experience.
- Wealth management business model and economics knowledge.
- Strategic thinker and tactical practitioner. Self identifies as a business leader.
- Finance, accounting, investment, and treasury management domain expertise.
- Executive presence. Gravitas.
- Ability to execute in different conditions and scenarios.
- Strong negotiation, service provider management, and sourcing skills.
- Self-starter. Requires minimal guidance and direction.
Want to share this job?
Click on one of the icons below to get started.