Client Account Manager
Bell & Associates
Client Account Manager
Leawood, KS – Hybrid work model
Bell & Associates has been engaged to find our client’s next Client Account Manager. We are looking for an experienced Client Account Manager, who possesses analytical and strategic tools. They will be responsible for growing our client’s portfolio via Competitive Analysis & Client Management. They will be enhancing their products/client relationships through innovation and data analysis.
- Actively participate in strategic discussions associated with the development of marketing plans and associated execution.
- Maintain and grow strong collaborative business relationships.
- Work to proactively identify unfulfilled client needs and recommend solutions to meet those needs.
- Provide solutions that assist clients and company in meeting their targets and goals.
- Identify and troubleshoot performance issues.
- Facilitate regular check-in meetings with clients to build the relationship and ensure growth.
- Prospect new clients to onboard onto our platform.
- Run and analyze a variety of reports to assist in the day-to-day handling of accounts.
- Work cohesively with the publisher Account Management team to improve traffic quality.
- Attend conferences and trade shows to represent the company
- Locate monthly sales opportunities based on market trends research.
- Ensure various media campaigns are tracked properly.
- Create well-organized presentations and reports on analysis.
- Use quantitative data gathered from database and web analytics tools to develop an understanding of customer behavior.
- Translate data analysis into business and marketing optimization recommendations.
- Develop, maintain, and deliver dashboards for analytic and media clients.
- Work closely with channel leads to create and measure channel benchmarks.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Emphasis in Marketing or Business Administration
- Strong organizational and time management skills; able to manage multiple projects and priorities with demanding deadlines.
- Must be extremely comfortable with numbers and proficient in Excel to analyze data.
- Must be able to quickly grasp the key drivers of the business, be comfortable with multi-tasking, and can independently prioritize tasks.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, team environment with the ability to think independently.
- Effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Effective facilitation skills. Should be able to facilitate group discussions and present to all departments and level of management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite Products.
- Experience in marketing campaign development including copywriting and creative direction.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid time off
- Casual working environment
- Off-site events (Happy Hours, Annual Retreat, Charity Events)
Bell & Associates, Inc. was recently recognized by Forbes list of Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America – https://www.forbes.com/best-professional-recruiting-firms/list/3/#tab:overall
BETTER TALENT. BETTER OPPORTUNITY. FIND IT HERE.
Bell & Associates, Inc. is a recognized Executive Recruiting & Staffing leader based in Kansas City. We focus and specialize in the following practice areas – Accounting/Finance, Engineering, Executive Leadership, Financial Institutions, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Manufacturing/Operations Management. We provide top talent to our clients on a Direct Hire, Contract, and Contract-to-Hire basis.
Want to share this job?
Click on one of the icons below to get started.