Bell & Associates
$60-80k plus 10% bonus
Orlando, FL – Lake Nona area – flexibility for hybrid
Bell & Associates has been engaged to help our client find their next Contract Analyst.
- Coordinate the loading, validation, and maintenance of payer reimbursement rates in the electronic health record (EHR) System.
- Coordinate and assist with the timely administration all functions related to the Managed Care & Payer Relations contract management and provide reports and analytical support related to managed care reimbursement as needed
- Participate in negotiating and drafting complex contract terms and conditions, assessing their impact and associated risk and liability to the organization
- Understand the organization’s policies/regulations and ensure appropriate application of same on all contracting activities
- Administer Contract operations and participate in the development and implementation of all operational policies for contracts
- Function as a primary resource for questions related to payer reimbursement rates and rules
- Assist to ensure contracts meet all required regulatory and business requirements
- Review, monitor and coordinate contract compliance activities
- Maintain awareness of vendor and healthcare contracting issues and requirements, Policies and Protocols commensurate with the responsibilities of the job is a mandatory requirement and any other duties related to the post as deemed appropriate by the Contracts Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 5 year of contract analyst/administrator experience, or equivalent combination of education, training and experience required
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications as well as medical office software
- Proven experience in healthcare billing
- Sound knowledge of health insurance providers
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Bell & Associates, Inc. was recently recognized by Forbes list of Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America – https://www.forbes.com/best-professional-recruiting-firms/list/3/#tab:overall
BETTER TALENT. BETTER OPPORTUNITY. FIND IT HERE.
Bell & Associates, Inc. is a recognized Executive Recruiting & Staffing leader based in Kansas City. We focus and specialize in the following practice areas – Accounting/Finance, Engineering, Executive Leadership, Financial Institutions, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Manufacturing/Operations Management. We provide top talent to our clients on a Direct Hire, Contract, and Contract-to-Hire basis.
Want to share this job?
Click on one of the icons below to get started.