Bell & Associates
$70-90k plus bonus and ESOP
Kansas City, MO
Bell & Associates has been engaged to help our client find their next Contract Analyst. Our client has an employee-owned culture that is collaborative to the core between the finance team and the business at large that they serve. You’ll find a fast-paced environment where motivated high-performers thrive. This isn’t just your next job, but an opportunity to advance your career and take ownership of it. As an employee-owner, you’ll have the benefit of participating in their success as a shareholder of their company, and the chance to learn and grow alongside their international business. Opportunities to advance along with a variety of paths that fit your skill set to provide upward career mobility.
This is a stretching role that will help develop your unique skillsets and grow your career. Working as a Contract Analyst, you have exposure to the leadership of their businesses as well as their executive leadership at the World Headquarters. You will have direct exposure to engineering and construction projects and project teams as you provide integral financial.
As an employee-owner, your voice matters. You’ll have the opportunity to work on department and company goals and initiatives where we’ll need your critical thinking to develop solutions to complex problems and drive value to our company through financial reporting and process improvement.
As a Contract Analyst, you’ll be a valued part of a motivated team supporting a growing global business!
- Gather, analyze, and investigate key performance metrics and overall financial performance of assigned locations
- Assist engineering and construction project teams with project financials and forecasting
- Analyze project performance and ensure appropriate application of Topic 606/IFRS15 revenue recognition
- Coordinate, input, and prepare monthly financial statements for multiple foreign subsidiaries, including intercompany transactions, transfer pricing and month-end consolidation
- Responsible for supporting international statutory audits and the annual consolidated audit with a focus on appropriately applying international accounting standards
- Participate in formal and informal training of international and domestic business leadership and project managers
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 2-4 years public accounting experience or 5-6 years with public/private mix
- Strong financial reporting background with international experience preferred, including history in reviewing foreign contracts, foreign currency experience, foreign financial reporting, and transfer pricing
- History in the accounting/financial management of contracts, specifically in the construction/engineering industry with exposure to construction revenue recognition (percent complete accounting) or software revenue recognition preferred
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize tasks
- Ability and desire to work independently and with a team
- Superior computer skills with a particular expertise in Excel
- Experience with Oracle EBS and Microsoft Power BI preferred but not required
- CPA preferred but not required
Bell & Associates, Inc. was recently recognized by Forbes list of Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America – https://www.forbes.com/best-professional-recruiting-firms/list/3/#tab:overall
BETTER TALENT. BETTER OPPORTUNITY. FIND IT HERE.
Bell & Associates, Inc. is a recognized Executive Recruiting & Staffing leader based in Kansas City. We focus and specialize in the following practice areas – Accounting/Finance, Engineering, Executive Leadership, Financial Institutions, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Manufacturing/Operations Management. We provide top talent to our clients on a Direct Hire, Contract, and Contract-to-Hire basis.
Want to share this job?
Click on one of the icons below to get started.