Customer Service – Sales Support
Bell & Associates
If you thrive on opportunity and challenge and have the confidence that your success is dependent upon your talents and efforts, you want to be part of our client’s team! This client is a progressive and growing organization that offers challenging and rewarding opportunities in the electrification and cable management markets.
In this role, you’ll be an important part of the Customer Service team, assisting customers and outside sales representatives with many of their day-to-day activities, including:
- Handle customer inquiries, requests, troubleshoot product failures, identify requests via pictures from customers via phone and e-mail
- Provide support to our Inside Sales Team, Outside Sales Team, and Market Development Managers
- Communicate with internal customers to fulfill customer requirements and revise orders
You will assist in helping our business continue to grow. This is a multi-faceted position in a medium-sized organization, so you must be able to interact comfortably with other departments on a regular basis.
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- Typing skills of at least 50 WPM with High Accuracy
- Proficient use of Office365 tools
- Good communication and critical thinking skills
- Ability to write efficient emails on your own without scripts.
- Ability to work without scripts and think on your own
- High degree of diligence and detail
- Ability to work at a fast pace even with several interruptions, and some time pressure.
- Must be able to communicate with the customer via phone and email and be comfortable communicating with all levels of the organization.
Want to share this job?
Click on one of the icons below to get started.