Director of FP&A
Bell & Associates
Director of FP&A
Growth Organization, many upward mobility paths…
$150k to $180k based on experience, with a lucrative bonus offering of up to 20% in a growing organization.
Interviewing over the next two weeks
Kansas City Metro
A hybrid role, 3 days in the office and 2 from home are standard. The team will follow the same schedule.
Bell & Associates, Inc. has been engaged to find our client an established Director of FP&A with five or more years of supervisory FP&A experience. This role reports directly to the CFO.
This is an excellent opportunity for an FP&A leader to join an established parent organization in a growing business unit. The Director of FP&A will be charged with owning the entire FP&A process including forecasting, financial analysis support, KPI development, cross-organization partnerships, month-end close, and strategic financial planning. If you are a strategic Director of FP&A looking to grow your professional career, someone who enjoys being in the day-to-day operations as well as strategic planning and execution, this may be just the opportunity you seek.
- Partner with multiple departments to develop a best-in-class distribution network
- Ensure the forecasting and reconciliation process is up to date with the most current process to ensure efficiency.
- Provide monthly cost variance related to the distribution network
- Develop, maintain, and influence performance on KPIs for each DC location and brand
- Data analysis to determine developing impacts, concerns, and exceptions
- Manage and perform month-end closing activities, including accounting, reconciliations, and creation of monthly financial statements
- Assess and provide monthly cost variances, and identify areas of improvement
- Lead development around annual budget, ad-hoc requests for freight spend, and warehousing costs
- Five-plus years in a managerial FP&A position
- A big-picture individual, not someone who gets lost in the minute details
- SAP is highly preferred, large ERP experience required
- CPA preferred
- Experience in logistics or manufacturing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
A bachelor’s degree is required for client consideration. Bell & Associates, Inc. looks forward to partnering with you in your next career step. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for further consideration of this Director of FP&A opportunity.
Want to share this job?
Click on one of the icons below to get started.