Bell & Associates
Bell & Associates, Inc. has been engaged to find our client’s next Billing Coordinator. This is a great opportunity to join a nationally recognized law firm that leads its industry while providing opportunities for its employees to grow professionally.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced billing coordinator within the legal industry. The ability to thrive in a fast-paced professional environment is a must as this role is not only fast-paced but also high-volume in one of the nation’s top law firms!
- Partner with the ebilling department to resolve rejections of ebilled invoices
- Identify and resolve any billing discrepancies that arise including prebills and complex adjustments in a reasonable timeframe
- Preparation and distribution of invoices including prebills in accordance with firm standards
- Meet with attorneys as assigned, including punctual responses to both client and attorney billing questions
- Ad-hoc projects as needed; a go-getter attitude and willingness to step up to assist others is a must!
- The ability to identify areas of opportunity that can lead to increased efficiency and effectiveness of the billing process
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or at least three years of relevant legal billing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong time management skills
- Adherence to honesty and integrity
- Microsoft Office software proficiency
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of management and staff
A bachelor’s degree is preferred, and at least three or more years of legal billing experience is required for client consideration of the billing coordinator opening. Bell & Associates, Inc. looks forward to partnering with you in your next career step. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for further consideration.
Want to share this job?
Click on one of the icons below to get started.