Field Service Business Associate
Bell & Associates
If you thrive on opportunity and challenge and have the confidence that your success depends on your talents and efforts, you want to be part of our client’s team! This client is a progressive and growing organization that offers challenging and rewarding opportunities in the electrification and cable management markets.
In this Field Service Business Associate position, you will be an essential part of the Field Service Team, assisting with many day-to-day requests, including:
- Quoting and Sales order management
- Sales Support and managing small, short-term projects
- Coordinating with the outside sales force on customer requests.
- Working with Engineering to get new part numbers and products created based on customer specifications
- Following up with customers regarding active quotations and existing orders
- Construction or general contractor experience is a plus.
- Direct experience estimating or bidding such work is also a plus
This position is multi-faceted, and in a medium-sized organization, so you must interact comfortably with other departments regularly. Must be comfortable in a technical product setting.
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Deal effectively with discounts, percentages, and proportions and currency conversion
- Must type 50 WPM with 90% accuracy
- Ability to read and analyze business information
- Presentation and customer interaction skills
Want to share this job?
Click on one of the icons below to get started.