Bell & Associates
$80-100k plus bonus
Bell & Associates has been engaged to help our client find their next Financial Analyst. Based in Stafford, TX and reporting to the FP&A Manager, the Financial Analyst will work closely with the FP&A Manager in supporting the financial planning and analysis requirements for the company. This role will also provide support to Finance and Operations leadership related to treasury, cost analysis, inventory management and cost out efforts.
The individual should be a hands-on, energetic, proactive analytical thinker who can consistently meet deadlines, produce accurate financial information, and provide decision support to the Business Unit leaders. The Financial Analyst will possess strong business acumen, understanding of financial statement interpretation and analysis, presentation, and reporting skills as well as excellent communication skills and a commitment to continual process improvement.
- Work together with the FP&A Manager on:
- Preparing Annual Budgets and Quarterly Forecasts
- Validating and upload data in Consolidation System
- Performing Product Line Profitability Analysis
- Preparing the Monthly Business Review
- Complete closing Journal Entries in Consolidation System
- Monitor actual results of financial data against plans, forecasts, budgets, and explain variances.
- Collect and analyze data related to company operational costs to help solve business challenges.
- Forecast and analyze manufacturing costs including labor and inventory.
- Ownership of Weekly Cash Forecast
- Provide analysis and ad-hoc reporting as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3+ years’ experience in Finance and Accounting positions, preferably in a Manufacturing Company
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software
- Prior work experience in ERP software and other financial reporting software is preferred
- Experience in data, operational and financial analysis
- Good communication skills
- High integrity and trustworthy with confidential information
- Sincere dedication to the best interests of the company, its customers, and employees
- Concern for quality, accuracy, and safety
- Willingness and ability to engage and develop a rapport with a wide variety of individuals and personality types.
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and manage own time efficiently to meet deadlines
- Positive attitude and ability to work well with others, including peers, members of management and outside vendors, representatives, customers and visitors
- Sufficient manual dexterity to successfully use a computer.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time, up to eight hours per day, though possibly more
- Sometimes required to stand and/or walk, up to one hour per day, and make occasional trips from the office area to the manufacturing area
- Ability to wear all required personal protective equipment when in the manufacturing area, including but not limited to safety glasses and safety shoes
Bell & Associates, Inc. was recently recognized by Forbes list of Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America – https://www.forbes.com/best-professional-recruiting-firms/list/3/#tab:overall
BETTER TALENT. BETTER OPPORTUNITY. FIND IT HERE.
Bell & Associates, Inc. is a recognized Executive Recruiting & Staffing leader based in Kansas City. We focus and specialize in the following practice areas – Accounting/Finance, Engineering, Executive Leadership, Financial Institutions, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Manufacturing/Operations Management. We provide top talent to our clients on a Direct Hire, Contract, and Contract-to-Hire basis.
Want to share this job?
Click on one of the icons below to get started.