Bell & Associates
$90-110k plus 20% bonus
Bell & Associates, Inc. has been engaged to recruit our client’s next FP&A Analyst. As a key member of the Finance team reporting directly to the CFO, the Analyst will ensure the accurate and timely financial reporting, helping to drive both the internal company cadence and the external reporting requirements on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis. Along with reporting, this role supports the planning and forecasting cycles of the site and is expected to leverage knowledge of the local operations to improve these processes for the company. The successful candidate will display strong leadership and critical thinking skills in their day-to-day responsibilities. Competitive applicants will be comfortable working independently, exhibiting and/or developing a strong voice to drive and deliver results, and striving to find a better way every day.
- Maintain financial reporting “dashboard” and perform complex financial analyses including preparing related presentations.
- Analyze monthly business unit results against budget and historical benchmarks. Present findings to management, Board of Directors, and other business stakeholders
- Track and analyze key performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
- Carry out financial analysis at multiple complexity levels, including rate of return, working capital, investments, budgeting, cost analysis, job analysis and financial and expense performance comparisons
- Assists FP&A team in preparation and continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools.
- Develop presentations to management and the Board of Directors regarding the annual budget, monthly and quarterly actual to forecast analyses
- Analysis of variances to budget/forecast for revenue/margin as well as operating expenses
- Analyze product costing and pricing
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Perform complex financial and operational analysis to support short term and long-range strategic plans and operating budgets
- Assist with quarterly and annual audits
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, Accounting, or other related finance fields.
- The ideal candidate should have strong finance knowledge and analytical skills.
- Experience developing analysis and presentation material
- Proficient at Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) applications with emphasis on high proficiency using MS Excel
- Experience using BI tools and applications a plus
- Self-motivated and self-directed, with a high sense of urgency
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
- Attention to details with ability to think “big picture” and understand the key trends and levers that drive the business
- Ability to operate under tight deadlines and manage relationships
- A strong team player with great cross group collaboration skills, communication, and presentation skills
Bell & Associates, Inc. was recently recognized by Forbes list of Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America – https://www.forbes.com/best-professional-recruiting-firms/list/3/#tab:overall
BETTER TALENT. BETTER OPPORTUNITY. FIND IT HERE.
Bell & Associates, Inc. is a recognized Executive Recruiting & Staffing leader based in Kansas City. We focus and specialize in the following practice areas – Accounting/Finance, Engineering, Executive Leadership, Financial Institutions, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Manufacturing/Operations Management. We provide top talent to our clients on a Direct Hire, Contract, and Contract-to-Hire basis.
Want to share this job?
Click on one of the icons below to get started.