Bell & Associates
$160-200k plus bonus, company car, fantastic benefits
Kansas City, MO – relocation assistance provided.
Bell & Associates has been engaged to help our client find their next Marketing Director. The Marketing Director will be a horizontal leader of all marketing standards, tradeshows, brand standards, market analytics, marketing management and CRM system(s) related to marketing. This person will be responsible for the marketing budget, global strategic interface, media relationships and public relations liaison.
- Employ primary and secondary research to develop both micro and macro-level strategic plans, by market-segment, that align with corporate strategy and meet growth initiatives of the business.
- Establish sound selling-proposition vs. value-proposition perspective for portfolio of products in support of Sales success and long-term market and customer engagement.
- Compile, assess and make recommendations on current and potential market segments based on monthly intelligence. (Micro level on markets and macroeconomic indicators on general business predictions.)
- Work with market segment leaders to develop the message, media, marketing plan and KPI’s for individual campaigns.
- Provide direction to Marketing Manager on annual trade shows, partner events and off-site customer events – managing goals, determining, and measuring KPI’s and post-event lead follow-up, and ensuring messaging is on-point and consistent.
- Best-in-Class event coordination, messaging and management that align with the company brand, mission, and strategy.
- Manage Customer Ambassador on direction for organizing all internal customer events.
- Work with marketing partner to develop the needed content and oversee the annual marketing budget.
- Work in conjunction with Head of Marketing in Germany on global initiatives
- Responsible for keeping the company website, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and other customer interaction points current with relevant and up-to-date information.
- Work with marketing resources to maintain social postings and campaign execution based on content developed from Marketing and Channel Leaders.
- Help the company be active in the local community, as well as in our trade associations, by identifying opportunities for service and organizing participation of appropriate staff.
- Duties as assigned.
- College Degree in marketing, communications, business, or another relevant subject required.
- 3+ years’ experience in event planning and market related brand development required.
- 8+ yrs. experience in linking strategy development and market execution.
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally and lead without authority.
- Sound analytic ability that can be translated into actionable insights.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Personable and able to work in a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail
- Creative and innovative thinking
- Good research and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Competency in Microsoft Suite products
- MS Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
- Self-starter with good sense of mission
- Vaccination Requirement – The company values the safety of the employees and customers. To ensure a safe and welcoming environment for all, they currently require all U.S. based new hires to have received at least 1 dose of an approved COVID-19 vaccine prior to their position start date. Second doses, if required, must be completed within 5 weeks of their start date. They will consider requests for reasonable accommodation based on disability and/or religious reasons on an individualized basis.
- Current valid U.S. driver’s license.
- Valid U.S. passport or can obtain one.
- Must have the ability to travel within North America and Germany up to 25%
Bell & Associates, Inc. was recently recognized by Forbes list of Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America – https://www.forbes.com/best-professional-recruiting-firms/list/3/#tab:overall
BETTER TALENT. BETTER OPPORTUNITY. FIND IT HERE.
Bell & Associates, Inc. is a recognized Executive Recruiting & Staffing leader based in Kansas City. We focus and specialize in the following practice areas – Accounting/Finance, Engineering, Executive Leadership, Financial Institutions, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Manufacturing/Operations Management. We provide top talent to our clients on a Direct Hire, Contract, and Contract-to-Hire basis.
Want to share this job?
Click on one of the icons below to get started.