Bell & Associates
A great job and a great future await you at our client, a $16 billion global food company with more than 55,000 employees. We’re looking for motivated people who want to join our team and grow lasting and meaningful careers with us.
Our team members receive industry-competitive salaries and are eligible for great benefits packages:
• Competitive Starting Pay: $34.10/hr
• Comprehensive Health Insurance, Retirement Benefits and More
In addition, the client offers opportunities for career growth, professional development, and tuition assistance.
Employee is responsible for preventive maintenance and repair of thermal processing equipment in the facility. In addition to these skills, this individual will be responsible for safe and compliant operation of refrigeration, ammonia, HVAC and engine room processes. (Must have Omaha 3rd Grade Stationary Engineer’s License)
- Operate boiler system, ammonia refrigeration system, air compressors and wastewater treatment system
- Follow written and verbal procedures to comply with company and governmental regulations
- Work as a member of a round-the-clock team utilizing written, verbal and email communication
- Read, record, and interpret data from gauges, computer programs and measurement equipment
- Enter and retrieve information from a computer system; Microsoft Word/Excel, SAP, and Internet
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks and inspections on all associated systems.
- Perform basic mechanical repairs on all associated systems, (i.e., fans, pumps, valves, and motors)
- Effectively troubleshoot the systems both mechanically and electrically.
- Utilize schematics to aid in troubleshooting
- Install all kinds of plumbing (not including welded lines)
- Follow PPE requirements to work with hazardous chemicals, (i.e., acids, bases, anhydrous ammonia)
- Ability to operate a forklift, genie lift or scissor lift or other powered industrial trucks (PIT).
- Perform water testing for wastewater, boiler, and refrigeration system
- Maintain and clean equipment and area
- Provide feedback to help improve systems
Want to share this job?
Click on one of the icons below to get started.