Bell & Associates
Our client, a leading global provider of energy and data transmission solutions, is seeking a high energy, self-directed, quality and customer-focused Project Manager (PM) to coordinate and manage all activities related to the successful completion of large scale projects with the scope of the PMO.
The Project Manager will work closely with our and our local and global PMO as well as with our internal sales, engineering, quality and manufacturing teams to drive the project life cycle and monitor service after the sale. The PM will be responsible for establishing project timelines and milestones and guiding, tracking and coordinating the internal engineering design, procurement, production planning, quality requirements and test specifications of projects.
The PM must be able to work comfortably with all levels of our organization, gain an understanding of technical aspects of the product and work with the complexity of the internal processes needed to ensure we meet all the customer’s contractual requirements. The PM must be able to handle multiple tasks and complete assigned tasks within specified timeframes. In addition to the project and customer relationship management, the PM will be responsible for managing the bid process for new and existing customers.
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- Proven Project Management experience including accountability for the coordination and completion of projects on time and within profitability expectations
- Bachelor’s Degree in an appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of project management experience
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects at a time with excellent time management skills
- Demonstrated experience in the review and modification of contractual terms and conditions
- Ability to understand technical requirements related to Project Management and contractual terms
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and/or Office 360 Suites
- Proficient in using Project Management software, preferably MS Project
- A background in Mass Transit and Automated People Mover systems is preferred
- Experience with government contracting and responding to RFP/RFQs is desired
Want to share this job?
Click on one of the icons below to get started.