Bell & Associates
$75-90k plus ESOP
Bell & Associates has been engaged to help our client find their next Recruiter. The Recruiter will act as the subject matter expert and the main point of contact for candidates and internal stakeholders.
- Engage in the full lifecycle of recruiting, ensuring both the candidate and hiring team are satisfied customers.
- Maintain responsibility for the full life cycle recruitment process to include job requisition, sourcing, screening, candidate submissions, candidate management, compensation negotiations, interviewing, compliance, offer of employment, background investigations and on-boarding.
- Perform a variety of professional and administrative recruiting functions in support of identifying, interviewing, evaluating, and selecting qualified candidates.
- Work with senior management to develop recruiting strategies across two growing companies.
- Collaborate with the leadership team to establish goals, objectives, and hiring priorities.
- Identify candidates from numerous sources, write advertisements, screen and qualify candidates, and perform reference checks.
- Assist in implementation of sourcing strategies in support of business need.
- Leverage a variety of recruitment techniques, source for a diverse pool of candidates, screen resumes, assess and interview candidates.
- Provide feedback and recommendations to leadership & hiring managers.
- Actively track recruiting activities and other metrics to ensure compliance with relevant hiring regulations and laws, including OFCCP.
- Utilize metrics to assess sourcing strategies to ensure effective investments are being made and report on recruiting activities as required or requested.
- Additional duties as required.
- The Ideal candidate will have recruiting experience with manufacturing and/or specialized trades.
Bell & Associates, Inc. was recently recognized by Forbes list of Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America – https://www.forbes.com/best-professional-recruiting-firms/list/3/#tab:overall
BETTER TALENT. BETTER OPPORTUNITY. FIND IT HERE.
Bell & Associates, Inc. is a recognized Executive Recruiting & Staffing leader based in Kansas City. We focus and specialize in the following practice areas – Accounting/Finance, Engineering, Executive Leadership, Financial Institutions, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Manufacturing/Operations Management. We provide top talent to our clients on a Direct Hire, Contract, and Contract-to-Hire basis.
Want to share this job?
Click on one of the icons below to get started.