Revenue Cycle Manager
Bell & Associates
Revenue Cycle Manager
$80-100k plus bonus
Orlando, FL – Lake Nona area – flexibility for hybrid
Bell & Associates has been engaged to help our client find their next Revenue Cycle Manager. The Revenue Cycle Manager manages all functions of the organization’s billing and revenue cycle to maximize cash flow while maintaining and improving internal and external customer relations. In conjunction with agency staff, the revenue cycle manager will contribute to the day-to-day operations on all issues related to the revenue cycle function, provide analysis, create written processes, and train others in implementing a cross functional revenue cycle team.
- Implementing a system to ensure that accurate billing information is reported to internal and external stakeholders.
Supervising the revenue cycle department from a reporting and key performance indicator standpoint in various duties, such as account management, communications with insurance providers, collections, cash posting, contract analysis, and billing.
- Managing staff performance by providing regular feedback through reporting dashboards to use during performance reviews and one-on-one meetings.
- Efficiently reporting on the revenue cycle process for various practices with different revenue mixes and various EMR platforms.
- Work with IT and Analytics to develop a centralized data warehouse repository for all revenue cycle information.
- Planning and structuring the department workflow and staffing to work from the reporting feedback provided by dashboards and scorecards.
- Develop a monthly reporting suite for revenue cycle that is actionable and consistent.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration, healthcare administration, or related field.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications as well as medical office software. SQL knowledge preferred.
- Proven experience in healthcare billing.
- Sound knowledge of health insurance providers.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Bell & Associates, Inc. was recently recognized by Forbes list of Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America – https://www.forbes.com/best-professional-recruiting-firms/list/3/#tab:overall
BETTER TALENT. BETTER OPPORTUNITY. FIND IT HERE.
Bell & Associates, Inc. is a recognized Executive Recruiting & Staffing leader based in Kansas City. We focus and specialize in the following practice areas – Accounting/Finance, Engineering, Executive Leadership, Financial Institutions, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Manufacturing/Operations Management. We provide top talent to our clients on a Direct Hire, Contract, and Contract-to-Hire basis.
Want to share this job?
Click on one of the icons below to get started.