Sr. Data Analyst
Bell & Associates
Senior Data Analyst
$80-110k plus bonus
Orlando, FL – Lake Nona area – flexibility for hybrid
Bell & Associates has been engaged to help our client find their next Senior Data Analyst. The Senior Data Analyst – Revenue will report to the Manager of Risk Revenue and Analytics and will be responsible for generating and maintaining existing reporting, as well as creating new reports. The Senior Data Analyst – Revenue will use various data sources to develop financial/operational models and assumptions. Must have the ability to work with multiple departments within the organization to coordinate analytics to enhance operational efficiencies.
- Calculate and project Risk Adjustment Factors for Medicare Advantage populations
- Generate and deliver financial and operational reports
- Run experience studies and utilize data for assumptions and projections
- Conduct actual versus expected variance analysis
- Maintain/update existing SQL code and write code for future projects
- Maintain/update/build models and reports in Excel, Power BI and/or Tableau
- Reconcile membership, revenue, RAF, HCC/diagnosis, and other data across various sources including EMR, CMS files, and payor data
- Research demographic and HCC/diagnosis trends to understand population risk
- Collaborate with IT to improve processes and breadth of data
- Collaborate with other departments and perform ad-hoc assignments as needed
- Develop data-based models for disease suspecting
- 5-7 years of experience Industry related (business, health care, consulting, insurance)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Healthcare experience required (Medicare Advantage preferrable)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel (Vlookups and Pivot Tables), Access and Word
- SQL Query skill is required
- Proficiency in Business Intelligence Tools recommended (Power BI preferred)
- Excellent verbal, written and mathematical skills
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and have permission from the government to earn an income by working in the United States
- Periodic travel to corporate office located in Lake Nona, FL (10-20%)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A self-motivated, detailed-oriented individual with a demonstrated ability to lead projects, work well independently, and work well in teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex concepts effectively with technical and non-technical audiences
Bell & Associates, Inc. was recently recognized by Forbes list of Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America – https://www.forbes.com/best-professional-recruiting-firms/list/3/#tab:overall
BETTER TALENT. BETTER OPPORTUNITY. FIND IT HERE.
Bell & Associates, Inc. is a recognized Executive Recruiting & Staffing leader based in Kansas City. We focus and specialize in the following practice areas – Accounting/Finance, Engineering, Executive Leadership, Financial Institutions, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Manufacturing/Operations Management. We provide top talent to our clients on a Direct Hire, Contract, and Contract-to-Hire basis.
Want to share this job?
Click on one of the icons below to get started.