Sr. Financial Analyst
Bell & Associates
Sr. Financial Analyst
$100-120k plus bonus
Overland Park, KS
Bell & Associates has been engaged to help our client find their next Sr. Financial Analyst. The role of the Sr. Analyst is to be an active participant in the team’s efforts to analyze and execute transactions that support the company’s growth objectives. In addition, the Sr. Analyst will work on diligence and other projects and tasks that support the other team members.
- Analytics – applying rigorous critical thinking to potential and existing investments, including financial, economic, and other considerations
- Due Diligence – documenting and analyzing investment information to identify and manage or minimize risks inherent in the investments
- Project Management – efficiently and effectively managing assignments from commencement to conclusion
- Research and Analysis – investigating industry activities and trends to develop meaningful insights
- Communication – effectively expressing information in written and oral communications with colleagues and external parties
- Learning – proactively identifying and absorbing relevant information about the industry and Tyr business, to provide meaningful input into investment decisions and improvements
- Specific examples of activities include, but are not limited to, valuation of potential investments, preparing presentations for management, analyzing power markets and industry transaction data, reviewing, and assessing commercial agreements, organizing and managing data room information, and working with consultants and counterparties.
- This position requires deep analytical skills, intellectual curiosity, self-motivation, and relationship skills to work with both internal team members and external parties. Consistent with most transaction-oriented functions, travel requirements and working hours are dynamic based on deal flow.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or accounting with a strong academic record
- Superior financial modeling skills and experience that requires little, if any, active supervision
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Concrete understanding of and practical experience with finance and accounting principles
- Excellent English written and oral skills
- Eligible to work legally for OCP in the United States
- Integrity and demonstrated ability to work with a diverse group of professionals
- Highly motivated and self-driven with experience and/or comfort working in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Attention to detail and pride of ownership in their work product
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Mature and poised, able to interact professionally and confidently with others
- MBA, CFA, CPA or other advanced degree or certification preferred
- 3+ years’ of experience in investment banking, private equity, the power/energy industry, or in a professional work environment that is relevant to this position is preferred
Bell & Associates, Inc. was recently recognized by Forbes list of Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America – https://www.forbes.com/best-professional-recruiting-firms/list/3/#tab:overall
BETTER TALENT. BETTER OPPORTUNITY. FIND IT HERE.
Bell & Associates, Inc. is a recognized Executive Recruiting & Staffing leader based in Kansas City. We focus and specialize in the following practice areas – Accounting/Finance, Engineering, Executive Leadership, Financial Institutions, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Manufacturing/Operations Management. We provide top talent to our clients on a Direct Hire, Contract, and Contract-to-Hire basis.
Want to share this job?
Click on one of the icons below to get started.