Sr. Payroll Analyst
Bell & Associates
Sr. Payroll Analyst
$90-100k plus 5% bonus
Overland Park, KS – hybrid schedule
Bell & Associates has been engaged to help our client find their next Sr. Payroll Analyst. Our client is a leading global provider of essential minerals focused on safely delivering where and when it matters to help solve nature’s challenges for customers and communities. This position will manage the payroll processing for the US and Canada payrolls processed in the US. It will oversee process standardization, auditing, analysis, and communications which will provide support to our employees.
- Primary payroll processor for US and Canadian payrolls. Ensure consistent processes and procedures for information coming from sites related to payroll.
- Hold accurate and timely processing to the highest regard.
- Provide employee communications regarding changes and adjustments to payroll processes, individual employee accounts or timing of payroll.
- Manage interface files from numerous systems to ensure accurate data and timely updates.
- Responsible for payroll tax administration oversight in the US and Canadian payrolls processed in US.
- Responsible for filing recurring Canadian workers compensation files for each province.
- Payroll auditing and correction processing.
- Work with sites for training and education where requested.
- Reporting for management and auditor requests as needed.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- BA in Accounting, Business, HR, or related area.
- 5+ years of payroll experience with multi-state payroll in the US and Canada.
- FCP or CCP preferred.
- Oracle HCM, Kronos, ADP Workforce Now, Ceridian Dayforce and UKG experience beneficial.
Bell & Associates, Inc. was recently recognized by Forbes list of Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America – https://www.forbes.com/best-professional-recruiting-firms/list/3/#tab:overall
BETTER TALENT. BETTER OPPORTUNITY. FIND IT HERE.
Bell & Associates, Inc. is a recognized Executive Recruiting & Staffing leader based in Kansas City. We focus and specialize in the following practice areas – Accounting/Finance, Engineering, Executive Leadership, Financial Institutions, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Manufacturing/Operations Management. We provide top talent to our clients on a Direct Hire, Contract, and Contract-to-Hire basis.
Want to share this job?
Click on one of the icons below to get started.