Sr. Treasury Analyst
Bell & Associates
Sr. Treasury Analyst
$90-110k plus 10% bonus
Overland Park, KS – hybrid schedule
Bell & Associates has been engaged to help our client find their next Sr. Treasury Analyst. The Senior Treasury Analyst role is a key role within the Treasury organization, reporting to the Deputy Treasurer. The treasury organization supports ~$45B of investment assets and reinsurance obligations. This role will be responsible for supporting treasury and investment operations to oversee cash management and drive operational excellence and process simplification as well as working cross-functionally with various stakeholders (Finance, Operations, Tax etc.) to support key business initiatives.
- Manage the overall cash disbursement and receipt process for company as well as collaborate with other business functions to investigate and resolve issues
- Monitor and analyze cash balances; own bank accounts reconciliation including investigating and resolving open items
- Analyze and review bank fees and investment management fees; develop recommendations to optimize
- Assist with investment capital call funding process; manage communications with various stakeholders
- Assist with vendor management process; facilitate vendor assessments, onboarding & system set-ups
- Oversee tax & compliance reporting (1099, withholding tax, OFAC, unclaimed property)
- Drive ongoing transformation and simplification initiatives including standard work creation, process improvements/automation and operational efficiencies
- Maintain strong partnerships with key stakeholders; lead cross functional projects and initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or similar field
- 3+ years relevant experience
- Proficient use of financial systems and analysis tools including Microsoft Office (eg. Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Advanced presentation, written, and verbal communication skills
- Able to adhere to tight deadlines, willing and able to do what it takes to get the work done
- Problem solver: analytical-minded, challenges existing processes, critical thinker
- Quick learner, can-do-attitude, self-starter, strategically prioritizes work
- Strong organizational and project management skills, ability to create efficiencies
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) designation a plus
- Lean and/or process improvement experience a plus
Bell & Associates, Inc. was recently recognized by Forbes list of Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America – https://www.forbes.com/best-professional-recruiting-firms/list/3/#tab:overall
BETTER TALENT. BETTER OPPORTUNITY. FIND IT HERE.
Bell & Associates, Inc. is a recognized Executive Recruiting & Staffing leader based in Kansas City. We focus and specialize in the following practice areas – Accounting/Finance, Engineering, Executive Leadership, Financial Institutions, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Manufacturing/Operations Management. We provide top talent to our clients on a Direct Hire, Contract, and Contract-to-Hire basis.
Want to share this job?
Click on one of the icons below to get started.