Vice President of Human Resources
Bell & Associates
Retained Exclusive Search
Vice President of Human Resources
$125 – $175k plus bonus (based on experience)
Interviewing over the next two weeks
Wichita, KS – Full relocation package offered (this role is a 100% in-office)
Bell & Associates, Inc. has been engaged on a retained search to find our client a new Vice President of Human Resources. This is an excellent opportunity to join a recognized industry leader while spearheading some very important Human Resources initiatives in a dynamically growing organization. This is an opportunity to make your mark in an established and well-respected organization! If you thrive on establishing Human Resources procedure along with continuing a culture that believes in their employees read on…
The Vice President of Human Resources to support multiple locations across a 12 state and growing geography due to sustained and consistent growth. The role will be based in the corporate office located in Wichita, Kansas, and will report directly to the Chief Administrative Officer.
- Create action plans to implement Human Resources initiatives (performance evaluations, HRIS upgrades, employee satisfaction surveys
- Oversee and assist with all issues related to workers’ compensation and occupational injury administration.
- Strong written and oral communication. Must have proven experience in the drafting of policies and procedures, appraisals, action plans, employee performance metrics, and the creation of job postings/position functions.
- Positive track record of partnering with corporate leadership to roll out communications to all levels of the organization while building trust and credibility on all levels.
- Ensure the organization has the proper internal communication and guidance in place to execute the organizations policies and procedures in addition to State and Federal regulations particularly in relation to ADA and FMLA.
- Learn and advise company personnel on human resource systems/technology. Make recommendations that will enhance the operations of human resources data management (system upgrade recommendations, power user techniques, day-to-day use/functionality).
- Experience managing multiple locations across multiple states along with interpreting and advising company personnel on employment laws, wage & salary laws, and other applicable laws impacting the company personnel.
- Human Resources oversight for both hourly and salaried employees from a centrally located Human Resources department.
- Travel flexibility, up to 20%
- 10+ years human resources experience handling direct reports, workers compensation, benefits, design/implementation of policies, and knowing governmental requirements related to industry standards
- Bachelor’s degree required, Masters or higher preferred
- A track record of meeting or exceeding deadlines while maintaining an important level of detail to the project focus
- Experience in strategic planning and execution with knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and reviewing contracts and benefit proposals
- Ability to protect confidentiality
A bachelor’s degree, along with 10+ years in a managerial Human Resources role is required for client consideration. Masters in Human Resources or a related field is highly preferred.
Bell & Associates, Inc. looks forward to partnering with you in your next career step. Referrals of qualified candidates for the Vice President of Human Resources opening are welcomed and appreciated. For further consideration please send your resume directly to Jeremy Misterek at email@example.com.
Want to share this job?
Click on one of the icons below to get started.