Bell & Associates
Great opportunity to build and grow the Accounting function for a company who has doubled in size over the past year. This is a career growth opportunity as they are looking for this person to develop into the Controller/CFO in the future. This position will be responsible for performing business accounting and finance tasks including financial reporting and analysis, invoicing, payroll and taxes, accounts receivable, accounts payable, and procurement and cost control process development and oversight.
- Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers, and other records detailing financial business transactions (e.g., disbursements, expenses, accounts receivable, accounts payable).
- Oversee financials, business analytics and metrics.
- Reporting and financial statements. Compile data and prepare a variety of financial reports.
- Create/record payroll tax payments to multiple state and federal entities.
- Manage accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Review all vendor invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment, process checks.
- Manage/oversee monthly credit card expense transactions and expense reports.
- Process payroll, collect/track/record timesheets, and track PTO.
- Compile and invoice project hours and expenses to clients.
- Receipt application, cash management, and debit/credit memo creation.
- Manage banking activities. Bank account reconciliations.
- Develop and manage budgets.
- Property and asset tracking.
- Maintain accounting/control/project management software.
- Preparation of documentation supporting the annual tax return and annual financial statement audits.
- Support the development and maintenance of policies and procedure documents and tools based on current processes and in identified areas of need.
Want to share this job?
Click on one of the icons below to get started.