Bell & Associates
$65-85k plus bonus
Overland Park, KS
This Administrative position is responsible for overseeing and assisting the Accounts Payable team. Provide administrative and customer service support to merchandisers, customers, and suppliers. This role will also be responsible for overseeing and utilizing Epicor Systems for processing invoices and Syspro for completion of the cycle. AP Manager should be proficient in accounting practices, data entry, and able to work with and develop spreadsheets.
- Lead, manage, develop, and inspire high performing Accounts Payable team.
- Oversee and assist with day-to-day operations of Accounts Payable, including high volumes of invoicing.
- Oversee monthly close process for Accounts Payable.
- Ensure all invoices are accurately coded and inputted into the GL and supported by relevant documents and approvals.
- Key point of contact between company and Vendors.
- Manage supplier relationships through prompt payment and reconciled account activity. Provides resolution assistance to vendors and internal company personnel with tact and diplomacy.
- Be a leader of Mission, Vision, and values of company.
- Promote a professional workplace for all employees.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or other relevant Business field.
- Minimum 3 years Accounts Payable experience and 2 years minimum management experience.
- Ability to travel to company locations as needed
- Experienced leader who can train, empower, and motivate the team.
- Must have the ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.
- Must have ability to multitask.
- Ability to analyze information and processes.
- Strong planning and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to work in team-oriented environment.
- Must have high level of computer skills.
- Must have the ability to adapt to changing environments.
- Maintain healthy working relationships with clients, vendors, and peers, and provide superior customer service.
- Effective communication skills.
Want to share this job?
Click on one of the icons below to get started.