Bell & Associates
The Assistant Controller works closely with the Executive team to oversee the financial aspects of the organization. This role involves managing financial reporting, accounting operations, and ensuring compliance regulations are met.
- Prepare and review financial statements, ensuring accuracy and compliance with accounting standards.
- Oversee month-end and year-end closing processes.
- Analyze financial data to identify trends, variances and areas of improvement.
- Assist in the preparation of reports for internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinate with auditors during external audits.
- Develop annual budgets and forecasts.
- Monitor budget performance and analyze variances.
- Provide financial insights to assist in decision-making processes.
- Be able to present financial information to stakeholders in a professional manner.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- CPA certification – Preferred!
- Proven 5-8+ years in Accounting or Finance field.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
BETTER TALENT. BETTER OPPORTUNITY. FIND IT HERE.
Bell & Associates, Inc. is a recognized Executive Recruiting & Staffing leader based in Kansas City. We focus and specialize in the following practice areas – Accounting/Finance, Engineering, Executive Leadership, Financial Institutions, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Manufacturing/Operations Management. We provide top talent to our clients on a Direct Hire, Contract, and Contract-to-Hire basis.
Want to share this job?
Click on one of the icons below to get started.