Bell & Associates
$125k + $25k-$30k Profit Sharing Bonus
Hybrid work schedule – after training, onsite 1 day per week!
The Controller position will play a fundamental role in this organization – this role is open due to growth! This position will handle day-to-day Accounting functions for 6 different entities, as well as playing a huge strategic role when future acquisitions occur.
- Prepare and review financials for each entity, including income statements, balance sheets, cash flow, etc.
- Develop and manage the budgeting process for each entity, including revenue and expense forecasting.
- Provide variance analysis and regular updates to Executive team.
- Manage cash reserves, investments, and debt for each entity. b. Make recommendations for optimizing the company’s financial position and risk management.
- Monitor and control costs within each entity by analyzing cost structures and identifying cost-saving opportunities. b. Implement cost control measures and monitor their effectiveness.
- Utilize financial software and enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems to streamline financial processes and reporting.
- Evaluate and implement technology solutions to improve efficiency and accuracy across all entities to ensure streamlined Accounting processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- Proven experience in a Controller role – 3-5 years.
- Previous experience in Manufacturing industry – highly preferred!
- Outstanding organizational and management skills.
- Ability to travel 1-3 times per quarter in the Southeast Region.
BETTER TALENT. BETTER OPPORTUNITY. FIND IT HERE.
Bell & Associates, Inc. is a recognized Executive Recruiting & Staffing leader based in Kansas City. We focus and specialize in the following practice areas – Accounting/Finance, Engineering, Executive Leadership, Financial Institutions, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Manufacturing/Operations Management. We provide top talent to our clients on a Direct Hire, Contract, and Contract-to-Hire basis.
Want to share this job?
Click on one of the icons below to get started.