Bell & Associates
$100-130k plus bonus
Leawood, KS – Hybrid – M&F WFH
Bell & Associates has been engaged to find our client’s next HR Director. The HR Director will manage the day-to-day operations of the human resources department and work closely with the CEO, President, and Executive Team. The HR Director position is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management. The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization.
- Effectively Communicate w/ the CEO & President and Effectuate Their Vision
- Deploy strategies and programs as designed by CEO & President
- Provide monthly, quarterly, and annual feedback to the CEO & President
- Consult with management, providing HR guidance when appropriate
- Act as a consultant to executive team for HR issues
- Oversee TLG Performance Management Program
- Collect, log, and audit quarterly and annual performance reviews
- Create, Maintain, and Understand HR Documents, Processes, Policies, and Programs
- Administer various human resources plans and procedures
- Assist in development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures
- Prepare and maintain employee handbook, organizational charts, and employee directory
- Manages annual benefits open enrollment, 401K administration, compensation increases, comp statements and phantom equity plan enrollees.
- Manage Paycor HR software
- Manage timecard approval, PTO adjustments, payroll approval
- Maintain compliance with federal and state regulations
- Coordinate the Recruitment, Assessment, Selection, & Onboarding of New Hires
- Manage new employee hiring process (i.e. job reqs, recruitment, assessments, onboarding)
- Ensure orientation and induction for newly hired employees
- Lead Positive Employee Relations Program
- Facilitate issue resolution between personnel, as required
- Handle employee relations counseling and exit interviewing
- Provides performance management guidance to management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Be a champion of the company culture!
- Foster Family Environment and Social Responsibility
- Plan company retreats and activities by deadlines and within budget
- Help coordinate community/charity involvement
- Working with Marketing, manage monthly company newsletter
- Facilitate Organizational Development & Training
- Implement manager and employee development initiatives
- Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Identifies training needs for business units and managers.
- Manage Executive Assistant
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- At least 4 years of HR experience
- Excellent written, verbal, and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Working knowledge of Federal & State laws, regulations, principles, and practices impacting HR
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and develop short and long-term plans
- Proven ability to effectively lead, develop, motivate, and mentor
- Ability to effectively present information to top management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Phantom Equity Plan
- Paid time off
- Annual company retreat
- Flexible work environment
Bell & Associates, Inc. was recently recognized by Forbes list of Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America – https://www.forbes.com/best-professional-recruiting-firms/list/3/#tab:overall
BETTER TALENT. BETTER OPPORTUNITY. FIND IT HERE.
Bell & Associates, Inc. is a recognized Executive Recruiting & Staffing leader based in Kansas City. We focus and specialize in the following practice areas – Accounting/Finance, Engineering, Executive Leadership, Financial Institutions, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Manufacturing/Operations Management. We provide top talent to our clients on a Direct Hire, Contract, and Contract-to-Hire basis.
Want to share this job?
Click on one of the icons below to get started.