Bell & Associates
$65-75k plus bonus & ESOP
Bonner Springs, KS
Bell & Associates has been engaged to help our client find their next Payroll Supervisor. Our client is looking for an experienced payroll supervisor to assist in overseeing our company’s payroll system. Duties include coordinating payroll activities, collaborating with human resources and accounting departments, directing and supervising payroll staff, and ensuring efficient payroll processing. To be successful as a payroll supervisor you must be able to ensure that payroll is processed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Supervising the payroll team and assigning duties
- Directing the collection, computing, and documentation of payroll data
- Overseeing and reviewing payroll payments and account reconciliations
- I-9 Administration, including E-Verify
- Union audits, reporting and compliance
- Ensuring records and processes comply with company and legal regulations
- Coordinating with HR and accounting to verify employee data and accounts
- Maintaining accurate account balances and detailed records for auditing
- Monitoring payroll team performance and training staff
- Managing and resolving any issues related to payroll
- Preparing payroll related reports
- Degree in business administration, accounting, or finance preferred
- Previous experience in payroll processing, accounting, or human resources
- Managerial or supervisory experience
- Experience with both union and non-union payrolls, weekly and biweekly
- Experience with child support and garnishments withholdings
- Experience with certified payroll reporting, Davis Bacon and state prevailing wages
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and payroll software
- Strong knowledge of payroll processes and relevant legal regulations
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong math and analytical skills
- High degree of confidentiality
Bell & Associates, Inc. was recently recognized by Forbes list of Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America – https://www.forbes.com/best-professional-recruiting-firms/list/3/#tab:overall
BETTER TALENT. BETTER OPPORTUNITY. FIND IT HERE.
Bell & Associates, Inc. is a recognized Executive Recruiting & Staffing leader based in Kansas City. We focus and specialize in the following practice areas – Accounting/Finance, Engineering, Executive Leadership, Financial Institutions, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Manufacturing/Operations Management. We provide top talent to our clients on a Direct Hire, Contract, and Contract-to-Hire basis.
Want to share this job?
Click on one of the icons below to get started.