Bell & Associates
$80-110k plus bonus
Ogden, UT – relocation assistance is available.
Bell & Associates has been engaged to help our client find their next Process Engineer. This position reports directly to the Lead Process Engineer and is responsible to provide technical support to optimize plant operations, calculate heat and mass balances and fluid mechanics calculations, maximize production rates, reduce costs, manage capital projects, and maximize product recovery. Operations run 24 hours a day on a year round basis.
- Calculates heat and mass balances of plant processes.
- Performs fluid mechanics calculations to size new pumps and piping and to evaluate existing systems for problem solving and optimization.
- Conducts plant and lab tests to measure the impact of process changes on plant performance. Assess analysis and makes recommendations accordingly.
- Troubleshoots chemistry and material handling problems and identifies solutions.
- Identifies opportunities to improve plant efficiencies and prepares CAR with supportive documentation.
- Performs design and cost estimates on new projects. Manages capital projects as required.
- Regularly monitors plant operations to assure safety, quality and cost controls meet expectations.
- Prepare graphs using various computer based applications.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering (Chemical Engineering preferred.)
- 1 – 4 years of relevant experience with mass balance calculations/general engineering calculations, P&ID’s, chemistry treatability and ability to perform full scale equipment testing.
- Practical experience with pumps, piping, and hydraulics a plus.
Bell & Associates, Inc. was recently recognized by Forbes list of Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America – https://www.forbes.com/best-professional-recruiting-firms/list/3/#tab:overall
BETTER TALENT. BETTER OPPORTUNITY. FIND IT HERE.
Bell & Associates, Inc. is a recognized Executive Recruiting & Staffing leader based in Kansas City. We focus and specialize in the following practice areas – Accounting/Finance, Engineering, Executive Leadership, Financial Institutions, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Manufacturing/Operations Management. We provide top talent to our clients on a Direct Hire, Contract, and Contract-to-Hire basis.
Want to share this job?
Click on one of the icons below to get started.