Senior Financial Analyst
Bell & Associates
The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for the planning, forecasting, and analysis activities of the company. Generate reports, analysis, and commentary to assist in the execution of the company’s business plans, including recommendations to improve results. Evaluate the financial implications of planned activities and alternatives contemplated by the leadership team. Prepare timely daily, weekly, and monthly reports to assist management in improving company operations. Participate with the leadership team in setting the vision, goals, and objectives.
Essential Job Functions
- Prepare all manufacturing cost accounting, capital project accounting and month end financial analysis & reporting to support all facilities.
- Reviews gross margins for all product lines.
- Coordinates with production and inventory control to maintain accurate accounting.
- Prepares adjusting transactions in the company’s Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system as needed.
- Completes cost, labor and inventory components of the company’s financial statements, monthly account reviews and reconciliations.
- Prepares various monthly operating reports for management.
- Supports completion of the company’s budgets and forecasts.
- Researches and analyzes general ledger account variances.
- Prepares analysis as determined necessary to support operations management.
- Tracks capital projects spending.
- Serves as an ERP subject matter expert
- Prepares all month end analysis and reporting for Executive team.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of experience in a related field
- Minimum of one year of managing financial projects or programs.
- Proven knowledge of U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- High attention to detail and ability to accurately and efficiently analyze financial data to develop appropriate course of action
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong Excel skills, including experience working with reference functions and pivot tables
- Excellent communication skills
- Mid-level ERP systems
- Inventory and cost accounting in a manufacturing environment
Want to share this job?
Click on one of the icons below to get started.