Bell & Associates
HYBRID Staff Accountant
This is a wonderful opportunity for a Staff Accountant that is seeking a fast-paced environment in a new industry. This company is growing dramatically and can provide mentorship and development, with opportunity for continued growth within the organization. Excellent location in a premier building in downtown Little Rock. Benefits include medical/dental/life, PTO, Business Casual work environment as well as HYBRID option after training is completed.
Responsibilities to include:
- Manage day to day GL accounts
- Month-End close process
- Bank and GL account reconciliations
- Spreadsheets and analytics
- Financial Reporting
- Recommend/Implement/Improve standard accounting policies and procedures
- Budget preparation and monitoring
- Fixed asset tracking
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance
Advanced Excel and proficiency with QuickBooks or ERP systems
Want to share this job?
Click on one of the icons below to get started.