Supply Chain Manager
Bell & Associates
The Procurement Leader will lead all facets of procurement for CFS Technologies globally, including sites in North Little Rock, Arkansas, Juarez, Mexico, Irvine, California and Ontario, Canada. This highly visible role will include managing the procurement process and supply chain operations, vendor relations, supporting employee development, setting procurement targets, executing on goals and annual operating plans, scheduling, continuous improvement and more. This person will report to the General Manager of CFS Technologies.
This role is a newly created position within the company as significant growth is expected. Lafferty Equipment, Lavo Solutions and Knight LLC were acquired by CFS Technologies., a private equity-owned portfolio company held by Union Park Capital. Annual revenues of $45M / year with additional growth expected organically as well as through acquisition.
Core responsibilities include developing and implementing tools and systems to provide critical financial and procurement information to the CFS Leadership Team, and to make actionable recommendations on strategic initiatives. The Procurement Leader will be responsible for managing the day-to-day procurement process while also building a scalable growth platform for the group. It is critical that this person has demonstrated success operating hands-on in a manufacturing company with global sales; the ability to integrate acquisitions; and execute on key growth activities of the company.
- Training and motivating employees in a high growth environment.
- Hiring staff and negotiating employment agreements.
- Develop and execute forward-looking, predictive, and activity based Key Performance Indicators for the group.
- Designing and executing on a consistent operational cadence.
- Leading continuous improvement actions in procurement and throughout the organization.
- Maintain and develop vendor relations.
- Collaborate with Sales and Customer Service to achieve application solutions.
- Design and implement workflows in a new facility in North Little Rock, Arkansas.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Management or similar.
- Minimum 8+ years of progressive experience in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Business Management.
- Ability to work to deadlines with minimal direct supervision. Must be a proactive and an independent worker.
- Strong technical aptitude and willingness to learn.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving skills, reasoning and ability to deal with complexity.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and computer skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment preferred. Ability to roll up sleeves and still enjoy the work. Must have “work hard’ attitude, but also enjoy working in a flexible, supportive and energetic environment.
- Continuous learner, always seeking opportunities to improve financial and non-financial processes.
- Experience in private equity a strong plus.
- Travel less than 10% may be required.
Want to share this job?
Click on one of the icons below to get started.